Bersama kita melangkah

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Null. Void. That's how I'm currently feeling..


Bismillah. Assalamu'alaykum.
Null. Void. That's how I'm currently feeling.
Basically, I've been battling this feeling for a while now.
What is the condition of our Qalb or heart currently? Is it healthy and thriving?
Or...Is it sick, whithering away? Or...is it already dead?

Remember that a heart will only be considered alive when it feels whatever it does, is for Allah. Allah only!
Really feel homesick! Almost 3weeks tak balik rumah. Hurm.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

But Alhamdulillah, The "Bina Insan Guru" (B.I.G) program had ended at last; on friday.Alhamdulillah...
How did it go? Okay, i guess, so.. Alhamdulillah..
First time berkayak, merentasi sungai Pahang. Hoho. New experience!

Yet it's been a hectic week (again) and I'm looking forward to the holidays this next Friday, to have a few days off. Er, almost 16 days actually.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

What else have I been up to? Basically, still searching for strength and guidance from Allah, and looking for the best way to move and work for Islam in this campus. Undoubtedly, the work is always there, yet it seems that I have yet discovered the best route and path to move around.

Also, admittedly, I am currently missing someone... someone who have had pushed me forward for almost a year and a half now. Helping me out and showing me the way to improve myself. She is currently overseas(in Japan), as she is taking a course which requires her stayed there for four years. I miss my saffreena. I miss my angah. Also currently overseas now. I miss my Shariana, my Aqilah, my Cik Ain, my Asha, Dan n Doyo also. I miss my Ain Ashaari aidhon.


And for sure, I miss my fabulous usraty!

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Dear self, do not be sad... for no matter what, Allah is always with you. And He knows what is best for you. Take every hardship, and face them as stepping stones towards improving yourself, your imaan and personality. Face each day with a smile, no matter how difficult things may be. There will always be a silver lining after every cloud.

"...Cukuplah Allah bagiku, tiada Tuhan selain Dia. Hanya kepadanya aku bertawakkal, dan Dia adalah Tuhan yang memiliki 'Arasy (singgahsana) yang agung". (at-Taubah:129)

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Striving Towards mardhotillah,
Aishah Humayra'.
Daar El-ma'mur.
Missing Home.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

please be tough and please strong!
Allah is always there 4 u..
take care!
:D

Anonymous said...

Segenggam Tabah
Album : Tiada Lagi Kasih
Munsyid : In-Team
http://liriknasyid.com


Bertali arus dugaan tiba
Menakung sebak airmata
Namun tak pernah pun setitis
Gugur berderai di pipi
Tidak ditempah hidup sengsara
Suratan nasib yang melanda
Menongkah badai bergelora
Diredah bersendirian
Bagaikan camar pulang senja
Patah sayapnya tetap terbang jua
Sekadar secicip rezeki
Buat yang sedang rindu menanti
Segenggam tabah dipertahankan
Buat bekalan di perjalanan
Kau bebat luka yang berdarah
Kau balut hati yang calar

Telah tertulis suratan nasibmu
Derita buatmu ada hikmahnya
Terlukis senyum di bibir lesu
Tak siapa tahu hatimu
Biarpun keruh air di hulu
Mungkinkah jernih di muara
Biarpun jenuh hidup dipalu
Pasti bertemu tenangnya

Humayra' said...

syukran katheeran 'ala kully hal...huhu..(^_^)

unidentified said...

ecah sorry!aku rase bersalah lak..ok dah skang?
jgn sedey2 noh..msg je aku..i`m here n i`m yours hehehe

Humayra' said...

eh sap...xde apa2 lah...dah okay alhamdulillah...saje rindu2an dkt ko...hehe...

jage diri dekat sana!cepatlah balik malaysia...huhu...